Hondata 02-04 RSX Base Automatic ECU Reflash
Images may be for reference only
The 02-04 RSX K20A3 auto program advances the ignition, alters the cam timing and optimizes the fuel for a cold air intake, adding 5-10 ft lb across the rev range.
- 7 Peak HP gain depending on the dyno and modifications (results will vary)
- 5-10 ft lb torque across the rev range
- Power peak raised 400 rpm from stock.
- Rev limiter raised to 7300 rpm.
- Fully dealer compatible - works with all Honda scan tools and equipment.
- This program was tuned specifically for a cold air intake, as they give the best power gains. The reflash has been tested with race headers and test pipes and both are safe to use.
After you order you will receive two emails; one with full instructions on where and how to send your ECU to Hondata and another with the form that you need to sign and include with your ECU.
You are required to send your ECU to Hondata for this service. This product is final sale.
2002 Acura RSX Automatic 2003 Acura RSX Automatic 2004 Acura RSX Automatic
3 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
5.00/5.00 Stars out of 3 ReviewsWrite a Review
Thomas | July 8th, 2016
This Hondata reflash is by far the best money I have ever spent on the rsx. I completely agree with everyone who says that this is how the rsx should be from the factory. The torque is VERY noticeable; first gear (0-40mph) just flies which makes daily driving and launching from a stop MUCH better. 2nd and 3rd gear also have so much more usable power that freeway pulls are much more enjoyable. Kseriesparts does not disappoint. They give you instructions on how to mail Hondata. It was a very simple process. I mailed my ECU, Key, Immobilizer, and paperwork on tuesday morning and got everything back on thursday. Hondata is very fast with their turnaround. Thank you for the great customer service and product. 110% satisfied, because this reflash, bang for buck, surpassed my expectations. Do not hesitate if you have been looking for more power in your base.
Jordan | May 28th, 2012
Can you ship to Canada?
pongoro87 | September 7th, 2011
a MUST for base autos!!!!!