Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
AEM 02-06 RSX Type-S V2 Dual Chamber Intake
Part Number: 24-6106C
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 18.5 HP @ 8000 RPM
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Height: 5.25 in (133 mm)
- Air Filter Large End Diameter: 6 in (152 mm)
- Air Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- Clamp Material: Steel
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Clamps Included: 5
- Color: Gunmetal Gray
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Gunmetal Gray
- Intake Pipe Ports: All intake tube ports needed for the specified applications are included
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Adapter Included: Mass Air Flow Sensor Adapter Included When Required
- Product Box Height: 11.6 in (295 mm)
- Product Box Length: 24.38 in (619 mm)
- Product Box Width: 12.2 in (310 mm)
- Product Style: AEM Dual Chamber Intake System
- Replacement Filter: 21-204DK
- Street Legal In All US States: Yes
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Vacuum Tubing Included: No
- Weight: 8 lb (3.6 kg)
AEMs V2 intake systems use a patented dual chamber design to produce the most power and torque of any other intake system available"even our own Cold Air systems.
On a dyno graph, the area under the power band (or power curve) represents the amount of effort that an engine is producing. The larger the overall area under the curve, the more power your engine is making. The AEM V2 utilizes a dual chamber (using two different diameters and lengths of piping) that creates multiple frequency sound waves to produce the largest area under the curve of any intake system on the market. These sound waves help charge the cylinders with more air throughout the entire rpm range and are what enables the V2 to outperform even our own Cold Air systems.
We have found that inlet length plays a vital role in the power production of V2 systems and not all V2 induction systems relocate the filter outside of the engine compartment. In these cases, we performed extensive temperature testing to locate the filter in the coolest area of the engine compartment to achieve the lowest inlet temperatures possible. Please refer to our temperature testing procedures for more information.
- Outperforms every intake system on the market, even our own Cold Air intakes
- 50-state legal or pending legality
- Patent #6,959,679
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Inlet constructed of lightweight aircraft aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum flow
- Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
- Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
- AEMs lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter is 99.4% efficient, filters to one micron, and never needs filter oil!
- Comprehensive installation instructions, decals and license plate frame included
- Available in a powdercoated titanium-look finish
- Guaranteed for life
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.