Supertech 87mm Bore 11.5:1 Compression Pistons for Acura/Honda K-Series K20 Engines
- Manufactured from extruded high silicon, enhanced 4032 alloy (with additional Cu, Ni & Mg) that has low thermal expansion and features excellent wear resistance.
- Withstood up to 42psi of turbo boost with alcohol, without any problems.
- 2 or 3 step forging process that yields a fine structural grain orienting the fibers in the same direction of the stress.
- Several heat treatments for an evenly distributed hardness and extremely high tensile strength.
- Goes through several machining steps specifically designed to ensure dimensional precision, perpendicularity and flatness of the ring grooves.
- Reduction grooves
- Honed and reamed pin bores for the most precise fit
- Wrist pins are constructed of cold extruded chrome moly steel for high strength to be used with wire clip locks
- Rings are not included - requires Supertech 87mm Piston Rings (GNH8700)
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review