Supertech K-Series K24/K20 87mm 13.2:1 Pistons
Part Number: P4-HK87-P8
Images may be for reference only
Supertech 87mm Bore 13.2:1 Compression Pistons for Acura/Honda K-Series K20/K24 Hybrid Engines
- Manufactured from extruded high silicon, enhanced 4032 alloy (with additional Cu, Ni & Mg) that has low thermal expansion and features excellent wear resistance.
- Withstood up to 42psi of turbo boost with alcohol, without any problems.
- 2 or 3 step forging process that yields a fine structural grain orienting the fibers in the same direction of the stress.
- Several heat treatments for an evenly distributed hardness and extremely high tensile strength.
- Goes through several machining steps specifically designed to ensure dimensional precision, perpendicularity and flatness of the ring grooves.
- Reduction grooves
- Honed and reamed pin bores for the most precise fit
- Wrist pins are constructed of cold extruded chrome moly steel for high strength to be used with wire clip locks
- Rings are not included - requires Supertech 87mm Piston Rings (GNH8700)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2004 Acura TSX All 2005 Acura TSX All 2006 Acura TSX All 2007 Acura TSX All 2008 Acura TSX All 2009 Acura TSX All 2010 Acura TSX All 2011 Acura TSX All 2012 Acura TSX All 2013 Acura TSX All
2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2013 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
2012 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2014 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2015 Honda Civic Si Sedan
2003 Honda Accord Coupe 2004 Honda Accord Coupe 2005 Honda Accord Coupe 2006 Honda Accord Coupe 2007 Honda Accord Coupe
2003 Honda Accord Sedan 2004 Honda Accord Sedan 2005 Honda Accord Sedan 2006 Honda Accord Sedan 2007 Honda Accord Sedan
1 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
5.00/5.00 Stars out of 1 ReviewsWrite a Review
Joseph | September 29th, 2021
These pistons were great. Achieved 315 whp on a frank build revving at 9.5k and there was no piston slap or clearance issues. Only complaint is that the secondary compression ring (in the kit they say to get) came with a clearance too big than spec which I handled with customer service.