Add horsepower and sound to your Civic Si with the new Mishimoto Civic Si Performance Air Intake. This kit is engineered specifically for your 2006â€“2011 Honda Civic Si and includes everything needed to replace the restrictive stock airbox. This dyno-proven Honda Civic Si air intake provides 8 whp and 6 wtq gains over the stock Civic Si intake while maintaining safe air/fuel ratios. Installation is quick and simple, perfect for some extra punch on the street or autocross course.
The Mishimoto Honda Civic Si Air Intake includes everything needed for installation, installs in under one hour, and works perfectly with the stock tune. The mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe is available with a polished or black powder-coated finish. This pipe utilizes a CNC-machined mass airflow sensor (MAF) housing to provide accurate and consistent MAF readings, which translates into a smooth power band. To reduce air intake temperatures, a powder-coated heat shield is placed between the air filter and hot exhaust manifold, significantly reducing heat-soak. The Mishimoto free-flowing air filter provides an 85% greater surface area, optimal airflow, and proper filtration of dirt and debris. The included Mishimoto oiled air filter is completely serviceable, allowing for a lifetime of reliable use. Additionally this Civic Si intake kit includes a silicone coupler, clamps, and all other hardware necessary to complete a quick installation for easy bolt-on power. Along with an upgrade in power, this Civic Si intake also provides an aggressive and rich intake tone that is a huge improvement over the stock intake, especially when VTEC activates. The Mishimoto Honda Civic Si Performance Air Intake is designed in Delaware, USA and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, just like the rest of our Civic Si parts.
- Direct fit for 2006â€“2011 Honda Civic Si
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 8 whp and 6 wtq on the stock tune
- Optional black powder-coated heat shield keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Installs in less than one hour with no need to remove the front bumper or splash guard
- Available with a polished or wrinkle black intake pipe
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- CARB Compliant EO#: D-759-1
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Be the first to review this product