Years of experience have taught the engineers at ACUITY that there are many elements to a refined, responsive shift. Compliance from flimsy components in the shift linkage leave the driver feeling detached from the transmission. ACUITY combats this by replacing the OEM rubber bushings with much stiffer Acetal and 6061-T6 Aluminum. A large-diameter, custom spherical bearing minimizes long-term wear and tear while eliminating the binding that is caused by most aftermarket solid shifter cable bushings. Loose fitting components also contribute to a poor shifting feel. That's why ACUITY uses integral o-rings on the outside of each bushing to provide a perfect fit with your OEM cables. Tested to over 10 Million high-load shifts, these bushings are proven to last. Each bushing kit is laser etched with a unique serial number and includes stainless steel hardware to help prevent long-term corrosion, keeping your bushings looking great even longer. And if all of that isn't impressive enough, the bushings are over 20% lighter than their OEM counterparts, weighing in at only 48 grams (with hardware).
- Acetal construction for low friction and improved shift engagement
- Spherical bearing reduces wear on cables and provides smoother gear engagement
- Large-diameter 6061 spherical bearing design minimizes long-term wear
- O-rings are installed on both bushings for a gap-free fit with your shifter cables, further reducing shifting slop
- Spiral retaining rings install very easily by hand with no special tools
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum resistance to corrosion
- All bushings are laser etched with a unique serial number
- 1-Year warranty against manufacturer defect
2007-2015 Manual Civics Only
5.0 out of 5.0
5.0 out of 5.0
By Michael Shelton on 8/28/2017
Super fast shipping. Received my order in 2 business days. No slop in between shifts. Super precise and a more connected enjoyable driving experience. Pretty easy install as well.