K-Tuned 02-06 RSX K1 Street Coilovers
Images may be for reference only
K-Tuned K1 Street Coilovers for the 2002-2006 Acura RSX are designed to give you the best ride quality without sacrificing any comfort or reliability.
- This coilover set features adjustable ride height and 32 way dampening to adapt the ride to your preference.
- We start with a durable heat-treated steel piston and needle valve to ensure proper travel and linear compression ratio.
- Each strut is filled with proprietary oil that is designed to maintain its viscosity even under increased heat or abuse.
- The oil will keep its unique properties over the years to maintain that same ride quality.
- Next we pair the struts with a high-tensile strength steel spring that is designed to last without sagging or premature wear.
- Springs are tested to ensure there is no coil bind and full range of motion.
- The high quality strut and dampening allows us to use the proper spring rates needed for each setup that will complement the adjustable dampening rates.
- Each spring is mounted on adjustable aluminum perches that can be used to adjust preload and travel. Incorporated washer and spacers are in place to keep the system free moving especially on McPherson style struts.
- The coilover system is finished with a combination of powder coating, electroplating, and anodizing to give it a great look and protect it.
- McPherson style struts feature adjustable upper camber plates and pillow ball mounts.
|Dampening Adjustment Levels:||32 Levels|
|Front Spring Rate:||8K|
|Rear Spring Rate:||9K|
|Rear Adjustable Camber:||No|
|Front Adjustable Camber:||Yes|
2002 Acura RSX Automatic 2003 Acura RSX Automatic 2004 Acura RSX Automatic 2005 Acura RSX Automatic 2006 Acura RSX Automatic
2002 Acura RSX Manual 2003 Acura RSX Manual 2004 Acura RSX Manual 2005 Acura RSX Manual 2006 Acura RSX Manual
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
2001 Honda Civic Coupe 2002 Honda Civic Coupe 2003 Honda Civic Coupe 2004 Honda Civic Coupe 2005 Honda Civic Coupe
2001 Honda Civic Sedan 2002 Honda Civic Sedan 2003 Honda Civic Sedan 2004 Honda Civic Sedan 2005 Honda Civic Sedan
2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
1 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
5.00/5.00 Stars out of 1 ReviewsWrite a Review
Henry Chou | August 22nd, 2017
Great Coilovers. The ride quality is really comfortable even on relatively stiff settings on the front and rear. Adjusting the coilovers was easy and the locking rings stay tight. There were no instructions so I had trouble installing the coilovers at first. There is a small metal sleeve where the out tie rod end goes, you'll have to take that out before the end links can slide in and be tightened