K-Tuned 02-06 RSX/01-05 Civic/02-05 Civic Si Rear Camber Kit
Images may be for reference only
Fits the 2002-2006 Acura RSX, 2002-2005 Civic, and 2001-2005 Civic (all models)
- K-Tuned's Rear camber kit makes it easy to adjust your rear camber and align your car whether that is for street driving or racing.
- Features T-6061 Aluminum arms for durability and weight reduction over OEM.
- Hardened rubber bushings for less defelction and more accuracy for alignment, designed to last longer than OEM rubber bushings.
- Hard anodized for durability and sleek look.
- Full adjustment for +- 3 degrees of range.
- Comes with driver and passenger side arms.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2002 Acura RSX Automatic 2003 Acura RSX Automatic 2004 Acura RSX Automatic 2005 Acura RSX Automatic 2006 Acura RSX Automatic
2002 Acura RSX Manual 2003 Acura RSX Manual 2004 Acura RSX Manual 2005 Acura RSX Manual 2006 Acura RSX Manual
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
2001 Honda Civic Coupe 2002 Honda Civic Coupe 2003 Honda Civic Coupe 2004 Honda Civic Coupe 2005 Honda Civic Coupe
2001 Honda Civic Sedan 2002 Honda Civic Sedan 2003 Honda Civic Sedan 2004 Honda Civic Sedan 2005 Honda Civic Sedan
2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
5 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
5.00/5.00 Stars out of 5 ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Most Recent Read All 5 ReviewsRead All 5 Reviews
ZombieDC5 | March 30th, 2020
Fast shipping, very easy installation, and very good quality! I Recommend
Bradley Biggs | March 16th, 2020
Very fast shipping and everything fit like a glove! Thanks KSeriesParts!
David | December 22nd, 2019
Easily adjustable comes with the bracket for abs sensor
james schreiber | October 10th, 2017
I looked at many different competitors rear camber arms and even tried a couple. nothing is as nice as these. theyre rock solid, easy to work with and look great. They even have the brake line bracket which is an absolute must for me.
Chase Fakkema | June 15th, 2017
Good engineering and works great