StopTech 94-01 Integra Stainless Steel Brake Lines: Rear provides a quicker, firmer, more consistent pedal response by maintaining consistent brake pressure.
- Improved pedal feel is more dramatic on older vehicles where the factory rubber line may have softened and swelled due to age
- Stainless steel lines provide precision brake modulation, especially during threshold braking
- StopTech® brake lines consist of Teflon inner line that carries the brake fluid, which is then covered with a layer of stainless steel woven braid.
- Stainless braided hose are coated with a clear abrasion resistant PVC cover for maximum protection against chaffing and strain relief devices reinforce end fittings
- All fittings are engineered for proper fit and durability
- All necessary brackets and fasteners are included with each line kit
- Every StopTech brake line is 100% tested in-house to a pressure of 4,500 PSI. This is almost 4 times the typical line pressure exerted by a production vehicle's master cylinder
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review