StopTech 2002-2006 RSX SS Front Brake Lines provide a quicker, firmer, more consistent pedal response by maintaining consistent brake pressure.
- Improved pedal feel is more dramatic on older vehicles where the factory rubber line may have softened and swelled due to age
- Stainless steel lines provide precision brake modulation, especially during threshold braking
- StopTech® brake lines consist of Teflon inner line that carries the brake fluid, which is then covered with a layer of stainless steel woven braid.
- Stainless braided hose are coated with a clear abrasion resistant PVC cover for maximum protection against chaffing and strain relief devices reinforce end fittings
- All fittings are engineered for proper fit and durability
- All necessary brackets and fasteners are included with each line kit
- Every StopTech brake line is 100% tested in-house to a pressure of 4,500 PSI. This is almost 4 times the typical line pressure exerted by a production vehicle's master cylinder
Images may be for reference only
2002 Acura RSX Automatic 2003 Acura RSX Automatic 2004 Acura RSX Automatic 2005 Acura RSX Automatic 2006 Acura RSX Automatic
2002 Acura RSX Manual 2003 Acura RSX Manual 2004 Acura RSX Manual 2005 Acura RSX Manual 2006 Acura RSX Manual
Be the first to review this product