StopTech 02-06 RSX SS Front Brake Lines
Images may be for reference only
StopTech 2002-2006 RSX SS Front Brake Lines provide a quicker, firmer, more consistent pedal response by maintaining consistent brake pressure.
- Improved pedal feel is more dramatic on older vehicles where the factory rubber line may have softened and swelled due to age
- Stainless steel lines provide precision brake modulation, especially during threshold braking
- StopTech® brake lines consist of Teflon inner line that carries the brake fluid, which is then covered with a layer of stainless steel woven braid.
- Stainless braided hose are coated with a clear abrasion resistant PVC cover for maximum protection against chaffing and strain relief devices reinforce end fittings
- All fittings are engineered for proper fit and durability
- All necessary brackets and fasteners are included with each line kit
- Every StopTech brake line is 100% tested in-house to a pressure of 4,500 PSI. This is almost 4 times the typical line pressure exerted by a production vehicle's master cylinder
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2002 Acura RSX Automatic 2003 Acura RSX Automatic 2004 Acura RSX Automatic 2005 Acura RSX Automatic 2006 Acura RSX Automatic
2002 Acura RSX Manual 2003 Acura RSX Manual 2004 Acura RSX Manual 2005 Acura RSX Manual 2006 Acura RSX Manual
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
1 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
5.00/5.00 Stars out of 1 ReviewsWrite a Review
Henry Chou | August 21st, 2017
Really easy install. The brakes feel slightly more positive and I know how much pressure to apply to get the car to stop. If nothing else, they look great!