Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional and not included.
We do not ship international at this time.
|Rotor Type:||Drilled and Slotted|
StopTech 2002-2006 Acura RSX / 1997-2001 Acurea Integra Type-R / 2003-2007 Honda Accord V6 Rear Left Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotor
- Drilled and Slotted Sport Rotors are direct replacement discs for your factory brake system and stock calipers
- Drilled and slotted rotors help wipe away the debris that forms between the pad and the disc
- Improves the initial bite of the brake pads
- Finished with black e-coating on both sides of the hat, inside the cooling vanes, and on the outside edge
- The rotor finish helps prevent glazing of the pads and improves wet and dry braking performance
- 1-piece rotors have unique slot or hole patterns for the left and right sides of the vehicle
- Directional patterns, straight vane or pillar vane rotors are used to ensure that a drilled hole never touches a cooling vane
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
98-02 Accord V6 Only / 97-01 Integra Type-R Only
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review