EBC GD Series Sport Front Rotors
As soon as your foot hits the brake pedal the friction of the pad and rotor immediately create heat, and high brake temperatures can affect brake performance. EBC Sport Rotors can help keep those brake temperatures down. EBC Sport Rotors incorporate wide slots in the brakes design that pushes out hot gases and act like a fan to pull in cooler air. The slots in the EBC Sport Rotors also keep the braking surface clear of dust and debris for maximum pad life and performance.
EBC Sport Rotors have precision bored dimples that help vent hot gases cause by breaking and also aid in the prevention of dreaded brake fade. EBC Sport Rotors precision bored dimples also help with brake rotor integrity they are resistant to cracking unlike many cross-drilled rotors that are prone to cracking under intense braking. EBC Sport Rotors are also gold or black anodized zinc coated for exceptional rust and corrosion protection which will keep your brake rotors looking great.
- Sold In Pairs
- Direct Replacement for Worn Out OEM Rotors
- Precision Bored Dimples Vent Pad Gases & Protect Against Brake Fade
- Dimpled Rotors Help Prevent Rotor Cracks Unlike Cross-Drilled Rotors
- Wide Slots help Push Out Hot Gases Helping to Keep Heat to a Minimum
- Slots & Dimples help Promote Even Pad Wear
- Made from High Quality Grey Iron
- 12 Month/ 10,000 Mile EBC Factory Warranty
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Rotor Type:||Drilled and Slotted|
|Position:||Left and Right (Driver and Passenger)|
Accord Manual Transmission Only
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review