Hasport 02-06 RSX and 02-05 Civic Si Billet Mount Kit: 62a
Part Number: DC5STK-62A
Images may be for reference only
- Designed using sophisticated CAD/CAM engineering software, these mounts provide the utmost in strength and proper fit.
- This mount kit is available with different polyurethane inserts.
- The most common and softest is the street, followed by the race for track cars, and extreme race.
- For the drivers side mount you receive a mount with EKKLHB stamped on it and a black bracket.
- Hasport also redesigned the passenger side mount with the steel bracket that mounts to the chassis now
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2002 Acura RSX Manual 2003 Acura RSX Manual 2004 Acura RSX Manual 2005 Acura RSX Manual 2006 Acura RSX Manual
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
23 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
4.74/5.00 Stars out of 23 ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Most Recent Read All 23 ReviewsRead All 23 Reviews
Chalee | May 4th, 2021
Not too bad. Solid B tech job. Less shaking on the whole chass than I expected, but viabrates nonetheless. Solved my exhaust hitting my underbody issue. More torque to the wheels. Feels more responsive. Solid 8 out of 10. It did require some manhandling but it'll fit easy money. However, maybe it was just me, but the passenger side mounting plate had fitment issues. 1 out of the 3 holes will not line up correctly. If you know you know. But solid mounts! I'm satisfied for the most part.
Jose G Quinonez | March 2nd, 2021
Hasport for the win. Perfect replacement mounts, vibrations are pretty much non existent.
Carlos Manriquez | August 19th, 2020
Awesome mounts! Definitely recommend.
Kalani | April 30th, 2020
Wanted to buy a race header but heard of people suggesting motor mounts so the header doesn
Kalani | April 22nd, 2020
Pretty straight forward install. There are vibrations but they