The Industry's First Turbo Timer For Push Button Equipped Vehicles
Product Manual - 41001-AK011
- Management of Battery Environment
In addition to basic turbo timer functions, "Battery voltage display" function manages a battery for a vehicle that is facing severe environment with a light-weighted and downsized battery for better fuel efficiency.
- Convenient Improvement by New Automatic Door Lock Function
When using a conventional turbo timer, the door must be locked using a mechanical key during after-idling, but with HKS Turbo Timer Push Start Type-0, the timer controls the door lock. This function enables a user to leave the car with the A/C working even after locking the door.
- Flexible Installation by Separated Units
The separated compact display unit and control unit increase a degree of freedom for installation. The control unit is a black-based flat acrylic panel that is matched with the appearance of a stock cockpit.
- Handbrake Sensor Safety Circuit to Ensure Safety
Sensing the handbrake's condition prevents the vehicle from moving while Turbo Timer is working.
- Timer Function:
Manual 1 & 2 Mode (enables to set the after-idling time.)
Set time: 0ï½ž10mins (at the interval of 10 sec)
- Battery Voltage Indicator:
Indication of the battery voltage, peak value, and warning function's ON/OFF status.
- Automatic Door Lock Function:
The door is locked by Turbo Timer since the key-lock does not function during after-idling. This function is optional. Set time: 1~10 sec. (at the interval of 1 sec.)
- The factory security system will not be activated after the after-idling.
- The automatic door lock function is to lock the door by Turbo Timer since the door cannot be locked by a key during the after-idling.
- Must be installed with harness adaptor 41003-AF007
Images may be for reference only
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Be the first to review this product