Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional and not included.
We do not ship international at this time.
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 - 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you've come to expect from all Aeromotive components.Features:
- High-flow, 10-micron fabric (fine) replaceable element
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
- Compact size: 5.5' long x 2' diameter
- ORB-10 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-10, -08 and -06 line sizes
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Bright dip black anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance.
- 10-micron filters may ONLY be used after the fuel pump to protect your injectors.
- Fabric elements not suitable for use in E85 or alcohol applications.
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review