Upgrade the look and braking performance on your 02-06 Acura RSX (DC5) and 04-05 Honda Civic Si (EP3) with this StopTech big brake kit. Featuring a 4 piston caliper and a 12.9" 2 piece rotor, this big brake kit is the ultimate in braking performance.
StopTech® Big Brake Kits offer superior street performance. They feature fully forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors® for optimized cooling, braided stainless steel brake lines, performance brake pads, mounting brackets and all necessary hardware to complete the installation. StopTech® Big Brake Kits were the first Balanced Brake Upgrades® on the market, offering optimized brake bias to utilize all the traction available from all four tires.
StopTech® Big Brake Kits are the ultimate high performance brake upgrades, giving vehicles that supercar performance, look and feel.
StopTech® Big Brake Kits exceed stock performance in two key areas: First, larger rotors increase heat capacity, allowing a driver to brake harder stop-after-stop with reduced chance of fade. Second, stiffer calipers and stainless steel lines reduce system compliance, providing consistent pedal feel and confidence-inspiring responsiveness.
The key, however, is to increase heat capacity and reduce compliance without upsetting a vehicle's stock front-to-rear brake torque ratio. That is why StopTech® developed the Balanced Brake Upgrade® design philosophy, which precisely apportions front and rear braking resources while factoring in vehicle weight transfer under braking.
Every StopTech Balanced Big Brake Kit is engineered to produce that optimal balance using caliper bores and pistons specifically selected and tested for each vehicle application. This is what sets StopTech apart from off-the-shelf solutions.
In contrast, a brake upgrade that adds too much front torque (as many do), will reduce your car's ability to maximize the traction available from all four tires, robbing you of performance. In addition, a system that uses too many pistons or pistons that are too large will make the brake pedal much more difficult to modulate, limiting a driver's control of brake input.
- 12.9" Rotor
- 4 piston caliper
- Stainless steel brake lines
- All brackets and hardware for simple and fast installation
- Balanced Brake Upgrades® with optimum brake bias offer the shortest stopping distance with the best pedal feel.
- Patented AeroRotors® offer the best airflow available for better cooling, less fade and longer rotor and pad life.
- StopTech® provides the stiffest fully-forged aftermarket calipers with patented, removable bridges that provide better clamping under hard braking and less pad taper.
- StopTech® Big Brake Kit components are made in the USA in a 70,000 square foot California manufacturing, engineering, and R&D center.
17" wheel required