The ACT AR1-SPSS kit features a Sport pressure plate for a nice upgrade. ACT Sport pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's Performance street discs are the most popular disc purchased. They feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- Product Weight (lbs.): 11.1
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 225
- Torque Capacity Over OE: 19%
- Light to moderate pedal effort, smooth engagement, OE to mild gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade
- Recommended for street and race use
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- All non Type-S RSX models and 01-05 Civic Si models must use ACT Flywheel or factory RSX Type S Flywheel (Not included in Kits).
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2009 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2011 Honda Civic Si Coupe
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2009 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2011 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review