Progress 02-05 Civic Si Competition Coilovers
The Progress Series I coil-over kits are the perfect balance for the performance minded enthusiast looking to make huge improvements in handling and appearance where quality, durability, and proven track performance is of the utmost value. The aggressive tuning is ideal for superior street performance. Our exclusive take-apart dampers are tunable and rebuild-able; in addition, the threaded steel bodies are plated with attractive corrosion-resistant electroless nickel.
NOTE: For vehicles with 16mm clevis bolt
- Front drop: 1" to 3"
- Rear drop: 1" to 3"
- Front rate: 350 lbs/in
- Rear rate: 650 lbs/in
- One year limited warranty
- Kit does NOT include the black OEM top hats. This kit is designed to reuse the OEM top hats. See instructions below (PDF).
- NOTE: The installation of this coilover system to a stock vehicle requires no additional components EXCEPT: Any vehicles with metal upper strut bearings require the plastic OEM upper strut bearing. Use Honda P/N 51726-S5A-004.
- The front strut assemblies in this kit are rebuildable units
- The rear dampers in this kit are sealed sleeve-over type units that are non-rebuildable. Replacement units are available.
- Actual product may be different than pictured
4.5 out of 5.0
5.0 out of 5.0
Great balence: performance oriented
By Kirby on 6/17/2017
Very high quality product, intensive r&d, fantastic customer service (shout out to Michelle), stiff but not cruel ride, staggering step forward in terms of cornering ability over stock set up BUT get adjustable tie rods to allow toe out after the drop, and proper alignment gear to dial in camber when you install these coils if you want to see them really shine. Also your ride will noticeably improve if you increase rear sway bar diameter and stiffness to match increases spring rates. The sway is effectively a spring itself and with a stock sway the ride will seem MUCH less civilized. This product is fantastic value at under $1k and it is designed to MOVE. If you just wanna slam your ride get something squishier. If you want to carve and actually push your DC5 or EP3, these are increadible.
4.0 out of 5.0
All around good coilovers.
By Seth Parker (Zeth) on 8/7/2008
I have had these on my 2002 Civic Si for about 2 weeks now and they make a big difference over stock. Im only on a 1-1/2" drop but the ability to go lower is there. The spring and damping rates are stiff enough to cut a lot of body roll, yet still be comfortable for a daily driver imo. The only thing is that after the springs settle you have to reajust the height to make it set level. I would recomend these to anyone.