Progress Competition Coilovers
The Progress Series I coil-over kits are the perfect balance for the performance minded enthusiast looking to make huge improvements in handling and appearance where quality, durability, and proven track performance is of the utmost value. The aggressive tuning is ideal for superior street performance. Our exclusive take-apart dampers are tunable and rebuild-able; in addition, the threaded steel bodies are plated with attractive corrosion-resistant electroless nickel.
NOTE: For vehicles with 16mm clevis bolt
- Front drop: 1" to 3"
- Rear drop: 1" to 3"
- Front rate: 350 lbs/in
- Rear rate: 650 lbs/in
- One year limited warranty
- Kit does NOT include the black OEM top hats. This kit is designed to reuse the OEM top hats. See instructions below (PDF).
- NOTE: The installation of this coilover system to a stock vehicle requires no additional components EXCEPT: Any vehicles with metal upper strut bearings require the plastic OEM upper strut bearing. Use Honda P/N 51726-S5A-004.
- The front strut assemblies in this kit are rebuildable units
- The rear dampers in this kit are sealed sleeve-over type units that are non-rebuildable. Replacement units are available.
- Actual product may be different than pictured
- Part Number: 75.1007.3565
- Manufacturer: Progress Technology
- Honda Civic
- 2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
Customers Also Bought
1 reviews for Progress Competition Coilovers
4.0 out of 5.0
8/7/2008 by Seth Parker (Zeth)
All around good coilovers.
I have had these on my 2002 Civic Si for about 2 weeks now and they make a big difference over stock. Im only on a 1-1/2" drop but the ability to go lower is there. The spring and damping rates are stiff enough to cut a lot of body roll, yet still be comfortable for a daily driver imo. The only thing is that after the springs settle you have to reajust the height to make it set level. I would recomend these to anyone.