Aeromotive 100 Micron ORB-10 Fuel Filter
Part Number: 12324
Inside Continental United States
Earn 271 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 - 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you've come to expect from all Aeromotive components.Features:
- High-flow, 100-micron stainless steel (coarse) cleanable element.
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
- Compact size: 5.5' long x 2' diameter
- ORB-10 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-10, -08 and -06 line sizes.
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Bright dip black anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance.
- 100-micron filters are designed for use between the fuel tank and the fuel pump to protect the pump