AEM 380LPH Inline High Flow Fuel Pump
Part Number: 50-1005
Inside Continental United States
Earn 0 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
AEM Performance Electronics proudly introduces its 380lph High Flow, High Pressure Fuel Pump for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. The 50-1005 High Flow, High Pressure Fuel Pump can be installed externally or in-tank using optional hardware that is sold separately. It utilizes the industry standard "044 Style" envelope and -10 AN female inlet and -6 AN female outlet connections for easy installation on new applications and for quick replacement of existing competitor fuel pumps.
AEM's 380lph High Flow, High Pressure Fuel Pump is capable of supporting over 1,200 HP normally aspirated and a whopping 1,075 HP at 30 psi boost!* It flows 380 lph (100 gph) at 43 PSI, 340 lph (90 gph) at 73 PSI, and 270 lph (71 gph) at 120 PSI.
The AEM 380lph High Flow Fuel Pump is designed for use with gasoline. Alcohol fuels can be used, but pump life will be diminished. The inlet thread is a -10 AN female ORB (O-ring port fitting) and the discharge is a -6 AN female ORB (O-ring port fitting).
A male -6 to -8 AN discharge fitting with integral high pressure check valve, terminal nuts, terminal boots and installation instructions are included. Optional accessories that are sold separately include a -10 ORB fitting inlet pre-filter (for use with in-tank installations), and both -8 and -6 discharge adapters without integral check valve s. Accessory fittings are hard anodized.Features:
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- Popular "044 Style" physical configuration but with AN inlet & discharge port connections
- Maintains very high flow even at boosted fuel pressures; 340 lph @ 73 PSI (30 psi boost)
- Installs externally or in-tank
- Each pump individually tested to flow minimum of 380lph (100gph) @ 43 PSI
- For gasoline vehicles (pump life will be diminished when used with alcohol fuels)
- Kit includes fuel pump, -6 to -8 male AN discharge fitting with check valve, terminal nuts & boots, instructions
- Optional -10 ORB fitting pre-filter, -6 and -8 discharge adapters without the integral check valves