Vibrant Universal Flat Black Muffler 2.25"
- Fly below the radar with a Vibrant STREETPOWER Flat Black Muffler. It's a must for any true "Sleeper" car.
- 100% T304 Stainless Steel Construction with a high temperature Flat Black coating to help avoid unwanted attention
- Feature Vibrant's "True Straight Through" perforated internals for unrestricted flow and maximum horsepower.
- These mufflers are densely packed with our premium multi-layered sound absorption materials, helping produce a low, deep exhaust tone.
Inlet Diameter: 2.25"
Tip(s) Style: 3" Round Tip, Angle Cut (Single Wall)
Muffler Size: 5" x 9" Oval Muffler Body, 15" Long
Overall Length: 20" (including tip)
Tip Length: 5"
- Part Number: 1145
- Color: Black
- Exhaust Diameter: 57mm (2.25in)
- Manufacturer: Vibrant Performance
Customers Also Bought
5 reviews for Vibrant Universal Flat Black Muffler 2.25"
5.0 out of 5.0
9/30/2009 by John Vang
Stock & Stealthy Look!
Went with the 2.5 Muffler. Wanted to replaced just the muffler on my Comptech Cat-Back exhaust that had about 75,XXX miles on it. wanted to keep my old cat-back 2.5 piping. looks and sounds GREAT! Wasn't looking for a shiney as the old 1 & very stock looking. still nice deep throaty sound and not as ricey! was concerned that the tip wasn't long enough but worked out perfect! Would Buy Again! Def worth every penny... SO FAR...
3/19/2009 by George
looks good, sounds good, price is good
I like the flat black look...it looks almost stock
3/18/2009 by Brian
Great muffler for the price, quieted down the interior of my car (used to have a burns race muffler) and i definately love the sleeper look and good deep tone.
11/3/2008 by Jeff122886
This muffler looks great, and sounds great, i have 3" in/out with 3" piping and ive had people ask me when im putting an exhaust on my car. Love how it compliments my sleeper
5/13/2008 by James
Great sounding muffler
I installed this on a Integra GSR with a type R header, high flow cat, and custom 2.5" piping. This thing sounds nice and smooth with a pretty deep tone, especially for being on a 4 cyl. Would definately recommend for either turbo or NA application.