Progress Competition Coilovers
These Series I coil-over kits are the perfect balance for the performance minded enthusiast looking to make huge improvements in handling and appearance where quality, durability, and proven track performance is of the utmost value. The aggressive tuning is ideal for superior street performance. Our exclusive take-apart dampers are tunable and rebuild-able; in addition, the threaded steel bodies are plated with attractive electroless nickel.
NOTE: For vehicles with 14mm clevis bolt
- Front drop: 1" to 3" --- Rear drop: 1" to 3"
- Front rate: 350 lbs/in --- Rear rate: 650 lbs/in
- One year limited warranty
- Kit does NOT include the black OEM top hats. This kit is designed to reuse the OEM top hats. Instructions
- NOTE: The installation of this coilover system to a stock vehicle requires no additional components EXCEPT: Any vehicles with metal upper strut bearings require the plastic OEM upper strut bearing. Use Honda P/N 51726-S5A-004.
- The front strut assemblies in this kit are rebuildable units
- The rear dampers in this kit are sealed sleeve-over type units that are non-rebuildable. Replacement units are available.
- Actual product may be different than pictured
- Part Number: 75.1006.3565
- Manufacturer: Progress Technology
- Honda Civic
- 2001 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2002 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2003 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2004 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2005 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2001 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2002 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2003 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2004 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2005 Honda Civic Sedan