Whether you take your Integra to the track or use it as a daily driver, an upgraded cooling system is essential in maintaining a well balanced efficiently running engine.
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Integra radiator especially for those looking to enhance the overall performance and lifetime of their engine. With a direct OEM fit installation is effortless, no cutting or modification is required. All Mishimoto Integra radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency and most importantly protect your Integra from overheating. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and a great warranty. A perfect match for the Mishimoto 1994â€“2001 Integra hose kit.
- Direct fit for the 1994â€“2001 Acura Integra 1.8L
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.65" thick, extremely efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Provides optimal heat exchange for stock and modified vehicles
- Ideal for use on the street or track
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
For Manual Transmissions Only