Mishimoto Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can: Black - 2 Port
Part Number: MMBCC-MSTWO-BK
Inside Continental United States
Earn 232 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Mishimoto is proud to announce the release of our Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can, available in a two-port catch can or three-port catch can option. With years of oil catch can research and development time, Mishimoto has created the most effective compact oil catch can on the market. The Mishimoto Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can was designed to separate oil particles from the PCV/CCV air that would normally have just been routed back to your intake. The internal air diverter turbulates the air longer and ensures all the oil sinks to the bottom of the can, leaving nothing but clean air to pass through the 50 micron bronze filter to the intake. An internal baffle keeps the collected oil from splashing around under race conditions. This oil catch can features two ports, one inlet and one outlet, for easy installation on CCV and PCV systems. The 100% billet, 6061 aluminum can features 3/8" NPT threads at the inlet, outlet, and drain area and includes two black nylon fittings to make installation effortless. For maximum fitment options, the top mounting setup allows the can to be mounted from multiple angles. To make maintenance easy, the drain plug can be removed to allow for a return to the oil pan. The can is also 100% washable, unlike many other cans that require you to replace your filtration system.
- Separates oil particles from PCV/CCV air using 50 micron bronze filter
- 100% billet 6061 aluminum sealed can
- Defends intercooler, intake system, and essential components from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce detonation
- Features one inlet and one outlet
- Filter and can are both fully serviceable
- Safe for pressurized applications
- Internal air diverter turbulates air longer to improve oil separation
- Includes 2 or 3 plastic barbed 1/2" hose fittings
- Universal mounting bracket for different configurations
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Height: 3.80" (without fittings)
- Overall Diameter: 2.50" (without fittings)
- Inlet: 3/8" NPT
- Outlet: 3/8" NPT
- Drain Plug Thread: 3/8" NPT
- Capacity: 2 fl oz.
- Assembled Weight: 0.9 lbs (0.41 kgs)
- Note: After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- (1) Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
- (1) Universal Mounting Bracket
- (1) Bronze Filter
- (1) Air Diverter
- (1) Internal Baffle & Rod
- (2/3) Plastic Barbed Fittings for 1/2" Hose
- (1) 3/8" NPT Plug
- (1) Large O-Ring
- Mounting Hardware
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty