Hybrid Racing Power Steering Conversion Kit
This kit features the Hybrid Racing power steering fitting as well as OEM style lines, cooler, and reservoir. It contains everything you need to hook the power steering pump on your K series motor up to the power steering rack on your chassis.
The kit includes the Hybrid Racing Power Steering fitting that's designed for better hood clearance on K Swapped applications.
These parts are also included in each kit
- Fittings and lines needed to connect the high pressure side of the power steering pump to the input on the steering rack
- A power steering fluid cooler
- A power steering fluid reservoir and mounting bracket
- All lines and fittings needed to connect the steering rack to the reservoir, the reservoir to the cooler, and the cooler to the lower pressure side of the power steering pump.
- Connects a K-Series power steering pump to a power steering rack
- Includes all necessary fittings
- Includes power steering fluid reservoir
- Includes power steering fluid cooler
- Works with K20A/A2/A3/Z1 pumps
- LHD & RHD Kits Available
Is any cutting or major modification needed to install this kit?
As long as you already have a power steering rack in your chassis and a power steering pump on your engine, all you will need to do is connect all of the supplied lines to your rack and pump and bolt on the brackets for the reservoir and power steering fluid cooler. Depending on your particular swap setup, a custom bracket may be needed to mount the cooler.
- Part Number: HYB-PSK-01-06
- Manufacturer: Hybrid Racing
- Honda Civic
- 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback
- 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback
- 1994 Honda Civic Hatchback
- 1995 Honda Civic Hatchback
- 1992 Honda Civic Coupe
- 1993 Honda Civic Coupe
- 1994 Honda Civic Coupe
- 1995 Honda Civic Coupe
- 1992 Honda Civic Sedan
- 1993 Honda Civic Sedan
- 1994 Honda Civic Sedan
- 1995 Honda Civic Sedan
- Honda Del Sol
- 1993 Honda Del Sol All
- 1994 Honda Del Sol All
- 1995 Honda Del Sol All
- 1996 Honda Del Sol All
- 1997 Honda Del Sol All