Hawk HPS Brake Pads and Rotors Package: Front
Part Number: HKF912361
Inside Continental United States
Earn 768 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Hawk Performance® has simplified the process to dramatically improve vehicles stopping distance without upgrading to expensive specialty calipers. Now offering a vehicle specific, matched brake pad and rotor bundle that all comes in one box.
Cast from a proprietary formulation of premium alloys producing a superior performance street rotor. Features a unique slot design specifically engineered to improve vehicles braking performance and driver comfort.
Quiet Slot rotors combines the look, feel and durability of a true performance rotor with the fitment and convenience of OE design.
- Unique gas slot pattern for low noise and high torque
- Direct oem upgrade replacement
- Environmentally friendly geomet® coating to prevent rust
- Excellent for spirited driving
- Wide temperature range
How To Bed-In/Burnish Brake Pads
- After installing new brake pads, make 6-to-10 stops from approximately 30-35 MPH applying moderate pressure.
- Make an additional 2-to-3 hard stops from approximately 40-45 MPH.
- DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the brake system to cool down.
- After step 4 is completed, your new Hawk Performance brake pads are ready for use.
|Location:||Front and Rear|