Hawk 02-06 RSX Base / 07-13 Fit Ceramic Brake Pads: Front
Hawk Performance offers a premium, high performance, ultra-low dust, low noise compound called Performance Ceramic.
Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad. Furthermore, the ceramic brake pad formula has a linear friction profile that allows your ABS brake system to work more effectively. With Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad.
Recommended for import domestic automobiles, luxury SUV's, sports trucks & vans.
Today's alloy wheel designs on premium vehicles has contributed to customer demand for a low dust performance brake product. Specify Hawk Performance's Performance Ceramic brake pads for your luxury car, SUV, or truck.
All Hawk Performance Performance Ceramic brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer's workmanship and materials.
- Extremely quiet-engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- Increased stopping power
- Increased rotor life
- Extended pad life
- Ultra-low dust
- Stable friction output
- Ideal for import and domestic sports cars and luxury cars, sport trucks, vans and SUVs with light towing and hauling duty
Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
How To Bed-In/Burnish Brake Pads
- After installing new brake pads, make 6-to-10 stops from approximately 30-35 MPH applying moderate pressure.
- Make an additional 2-to-3 hard stops from approximately 40-45 MPH.
- DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the brake system to cool down.
- After step 4 is completed, your new Hawk Performance brake pads are ready for use.
93-95 Civic EX Only / VTEC Del Sol Only