Gates Submersible Fuel Line 3/8" (12" Length)
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Only available in 12" sections
When an in-tank line hose fails, the pump fails. A technician could wind up dealing with an expensive fuel pump replacement when a few inches of the right hose - the Gates Submersible Fuel Line Hose - could have solved the problem.
Unfortunately, too many in-tank fuel pump hose are still replaced using ordinary fuel line hose, which is not designed for that application. Fuel comes in constant contact with the outside of these misapplied hose, which can cause them to swell and prematurely fail.
Gates submersible fuel line hose contain a special compound called Fluoroelastomer (FKM), which resists gas permeation and retards aging. It is also reinforced with Aramid Fiber - the same fiber used in bulletproof vests and that is pound for pound stronger than steel.
It is this advanced construction that allows Gates Submersible Fuel Line Hose to exceed the SAE 30R10 rating, which is the standard for submersible fuel line hose application. It also Makes the Gates Submersible Fuel Line Hose the perfect hose for submersible in-tank applications.Key Features and Benefits:
- Engineered for constant contact with fuel (and other liquid petroleum distillates) on the inside and the outside.
- Meets the SAE 30R10 specification for submersible fuel line hose applications.
- Fluoroelastomer (FKM) tubed cover resists gas permeation and retards aging.
- Aramid Fiber reinforcement - the same fiber used in bulletproof vests and is pound-for-pound stronger than steel.
- Part Number: 27097
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Gates
- This part does not have vehicle specific fitment