Aeromotive Pro-Series EFI Regulator
The tuner's choice for high horsepower EFI applications. The Pro-Series Regulator can support up to 2000 HP. For engines requiring high volume, high pressure fuel delivery the Pro-Series Boost Reference EFI Regulator is a perfect fit for serious power.Features:
- Adjustable base pressure from 30-60 PSI.
- Auxiliary ports available for nitrous applications, pressure gauges and transducers.
- References Vacuum/Boost on a 1:1 ratio.
- Includes two boost line adapters, one barbed for rubber hose, the other for AN-04 braided line (Prevents blow-off in high boost applications).
- Dedicated 1/8” NPT port.
- Includes Aeromotive's radiused tapered flare fittings: (3) ORB-08 and (1) ORB-10 inlet ports, two with AN-08 flare adapters.
- (1) ORB-10 return port with AN-10 flare adapter port plugs included.
- Virtually indestructible electroless nickel-plating finish on the body with type II bright dip black anodized cap.
- Part Number: 13110
- Color: Black with Silver
- Manufacturer: Aeromotive