ACL Standard Rod Bearings: 2000-2009 Honda S2000
ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings: The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications.
- High strength overlay plate* with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs* on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush* for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating* on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity* to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances* to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers* on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
- Part Number: 4B1912H-STD
- Manufacturer: ACL
- Honda S2000
- 2000 Honda S2000 All
- 2001 Honda S2000 All
- 2002 Honda S2000 All
- 2003 Honda S2000 All
- 2004 Honda S2000 All
- 2005 Honda S2000 All
- 2006 Honda S2000 All
- 2007 Honda S2000 All
- 2008 Honda S2000 All
- 2009 Honda S2000 All