ACL Rod Bearings: Standard
ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings: The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications.
- High strength overlay plate* with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs* on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush* for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating* on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity* to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances* to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers* on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
- Part Number: 4B1906H-STD
- Bearing Thickness: Standard
- Manufacturer: ACL
- For K20A3 Cranks Only
- Acura RSX
- 2002 Acura RSX Manual
- 2003 Acura RSX Manual
- 2004 Acura RSX Manual
- 2005 Acura RSX Manual
- 2006 Acura RSX Manual
- Honda Civic
- 2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback