Skunk2 Alpha Series valves are manufactured from HNV3 martensitic steel (IN) and EV8 austenitic steel (EX) one-piece forgings, each valve is heat-treated using a proprietary process for extraordinary strength and durability. Alpha Series Valves feature hard chrome plating and fully machined valve heads. Other valves may appear similar, but only Alpha Series Valves feature specially designed valve head profiles to optimize airflow.
Skunk2 designs, develops, and tests its entire valvetrain lineup in-house to ensure superior quality and maximum performance gains. During development, each valvetrain component is tested both on the dyno and the road. Manufactured from the best materials available in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment ensure that Skunk2 valvetrain components provide exceptional performance, reliability, and quality. These components remain standard-issue on each Skunk2 vehicle that we build and support.
- Overall Valve Length (Intake/Exhaust): 109mm/ 108.6mm
- Head Diameter (Intake/Exhaust): 36.00mm/ 30.00mm
- Stem Thickness (Intake/Exhaust): 5.48mm/ 5.45mm
- One-Piece Design
- Stainless-Steel Alloy Construction
- 3-10g Lighter Than Stock
- Proprietary Heat Treatment
- Optimum Sealing, Airflow, And Stability
Be the first to review this product