Progress Competition Series coilvers for popular 06-11 Honda Civic (fits all models). Eighth-Generation Honda Civic enthusiasts can now enjoy the experience and refinement that the expert tuners at Progress bring to the market with their advanced suspension systems. The ride quality and handling capability of this system is truly exceptional, and suitable for most performance-oriented daily drivers and track day enthusiasts.
The new Progress coilover system is the result of thousands of miles of development and testing. The coil-over system is height-adjustable from 20-50 mm lower than OEM.
- Height adjustable .80-2.0 in. (20-50 mm) from OEM
- Modern twin-tube gas-charged damper technology
- Replacement cellular foam bump stops
- Application-specific cold-wound spring designs
- Front alignment cams for camber adjustment (included)
- Custom polyurethane rear spring isolators insure quiet daily operation
- All necessary hardware components are included
- Quick and easy direct bolt-on installation
- Made in USA
- One Year limited warranty (does not including plating or finish)
- Prompt USA customer service for technical assistance & service
This system has been developed for aggressive high-performance and weekend autocross enthusiasts. The handling capability has been improved substantially over the OEM calibrations, and the new system offers up razor-sharp steering and turn-in, awesome steady-state grip and easy-to-drive tracking for effortless highway miles.
- Front spring rate 275 lbs/inch
- Rear spring rate 400 lbs/inch
- ONLY these spring rates are available at this time.
- Dampers are height adjustable only and have been tuned for the spring rates above.
- Damping forces are not externally adjustable.
- Front Camber Kit Included!
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review