For peak performance you need to know how hot or cool your oil is. Now you can track your oil temperature as you modify your car!
All Electric Gauges perform a dramatic opening ceremony with a full pointer sweep and self check each time the vehicle is started. This Amber/White series gauge is designed so that you can display one color during the day and the other color at night. The PERRIN Oil Temperature Gauge measures your oil temperature in degrees Fahrenheit.Includes:
- 60mm Oil Temperature Gauge
- 60mm Gauge Pod and Mounting Hardware
- Gauge Controller
- All necessary hardware
- The driver may require a different brightness from the gauge for either day or night driving. PERRIN gauges come equipped with 12-step brightness settings to choose from that are compatible with different lighting conditions.
- Gauges come with red and white LEDs. The colors are easy to change at any time by pressing and holding the two buttons on the gauge simultaneously for a short period of time.
- By having a three-core chip on board, the chip can perform multiple processes simultaneously. Benefits of this include: faster calculations, quicker reaction speeds, power savings, a durable/longer chip lifespan, and highly accurate readings.
- PERRIN gauges have micro-stepping motors with a built-in speed reduction ratio of 180:1 and accuracy as high as 0.083˚ at a maximum angular speed of 600˚/sec. It increases the dial resolution at 270˚ by at least 3,240 steps. This translates to a quicker responding and smoother moving needle. The material selection and design orientation are primarily focused on anti-wear and low noise, which ensures the stepping motor of long-term operation in normal conditions.
- In order to increase the clarity of the gauge's display under the bright light of daytime sun as well as making them eye-catching, mild, and less harsh to the eyes at night, the PERRIN gauge wiring can be synched with the car's headlight switch. This dynamic feature allows the PERRIN gauge to feel like a much more complete part of a car's interior.
- PERRIN gauges adopt high-illumination LEDs as the source for their back lights as well as being used to support the guiding of light to the board in order to diversify the light range of each LED. The precision guided light characteristics of these gauges helps them to stand out from those of our competitors.
- With the series function built into each gauge, installation of multiple gauges couldn't be any easier or more time saving. Rather than running multiple power and ground cables to each gauge invidivually, simply run your daisy chain connector from one gauge to the next.
- All sensor connectors are of a waterproof design which pass the signal accurately. To make the signal more stable and to avoid the noise influencing the accuracy of indicators and sensors, all sensors are designed to ground independently, not through other mediums.
- The PERRIN gauge controllers are connected to the back of the control panel and include built-in LED lights with warning functions.
- Drivers can set up the warning value with a simple push of a button. This warning effect includes both a warning light and a buzzer. The gauge can also record the peak value during driving for later reference.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review