The AMS EVO X Fuel Rail provides increased fuel flow which is necessary at higher boost levels. This CNC’d aluminum rail comes anodized in Red or Black and includes our signature AMS logo. With a -6AN (7.5 mm) diameter inlet and outlet it dwarfs the stock rail by over 25% in flow area. This is true bolt on part that will install with your factory fuel lines, fuel pressure regulator and will work with all factory style fuel injectors.
Included in our kit is a -6AN braided fuel feed line that increases fuel flow by 25%. Our line also makes your car safer by eliminating the hard factory fuel feed line that can crack over time from engine vibration.
Always Evolving – Fuel Pressure Damper Option:
Some EVO X owners love to push the boundaries with the mighty 4B11. For those running more than the average bolt ons and specifically an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator like found here http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/ams-mitsubishi-lancer-evo-evolution-x-10-cz4a-fuel_pressure-regulator-kit.html we have added a new optional feature to further improve driveability in low RPM scenarios. This new fuel damper integrated into our fuel rail kit will ensure even better fuel delivery under low load and low rpm driving.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- -6AN (7.5mm) fuel inlet increases fuel flow by 25%
- Thick flanges and stantions for durability and reliability
- Direct bolt-on, no modifications needed
- AMS Logo CNC’d into the face of the rail
- Retains factory fuel pressure regulator
- Works with all factory style fuel injectors
- Available in anodized Red or Silver (standard rail)
- Available in anodized Red or Black (fuel dampered rail)
- Fuel Rail
- Fuel Feed line with appropriate fittings
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
- 7.5mm inlet and 11mm return port
- .25 inch thick flanges
- -6AN black braided fuel feed line with black anodized fitting
- Fuel Rail Damper
- Mitsubishi Evolution 10 GSR & MR
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- AMS does not recommend the use of any degreasers on anodized parts. If washing parts is needed we recommend using soap and water.