AEM High Volume fuel rail for the 2000 to 2005 Honda S2000 features a 1/2-inch fuel bore to support fuel flow for applications up to 1,000 horsepower. This large bore also dampens backpressure pulses created by larger injectors and works perfectly with stock injector sizes. An additional 1/8th NPT port is included to accommodate a nitrous set up or fuel pressure gauge. A custom fuel line fitting is included for the factory fuel line, and the ends of each rail are pre tapped to accept -6 AN or 9/16x18 fittings for users who want to use custom fuel lines.
- No additional parts required for installation
- Specifically engineered for each application
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- O.E. fuel pressure regulator or AEM adjustable fuel pressure regulator mounts directly to rail with no modifications
- Comprehensive installation instructions, hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included
Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicles. See http://www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state emissions requirements.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review