Skunk2 Ultra Series Street Intake Manifold
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
- Hi-Grade Mounting Hardware
- 1.82L Plenum Volume
- 8.72" Long Runners with Raised Velocity Stacks - Plenty of Material to Port
- Unique Mounting Flange Universally Fits All B Series VTEC Heads
- 74mm Throttle Body Opening
- Includes Thermal Manifold Flange Gasket
- Generously Cast Runner Walls for Porting
- Fits ALL Popular Chassis Configurations - Not Just Race Cars
- The engineers at Skunk2 Racing have worked tirelessly to develop the next generation of high performance intake manifolds and are proud to announce the release of the much anticipated Ultra Series Intake Manifold. Years of R&D have culminated in a multi-piece cast aluminum intake manifold that offers advantages that only a modular design could allow.
Building upon the performance legacy of our Pro Series Intake Manifold, as well as using the latest in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software; Skunk2 Racing has created a three-piece modular design that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of a removable plenum and optional plenum spacers. In addition to CFD testing, the Ultra Series Intake Manifold has undergone extensive in-house dyno and on-car testing which has led to a design that is less restrictive, yielding both torque and power gains well over many of the competitors.
Detailed and meticulous planning went into every aspect of the Ultra Series Street Intake Manifold. Ultra Series Street Intake Manifolds are manufactured from cast-aluminum high-grade 356 aluminum alloy for lightweight yet added strength over sheet metal manifolds. Each manifold is CNC-machined for a precise fit, and individually inspected for quality assurance. The Ultra Series Street manifold features a generous 74mm throttle body opening and is constructed with thick walls and entry minimizing concerns of breakthrough when port matching. Intense planning and design went into the plenum (1.82L plenum volume) to distribute even airflow to all four cylinders under dynamic load conditions. Placement and design of the velocity stacks were rigorously flow tested to ensure maximum delivery of air to the cylinder. Large velocity stack raised bell mouth entries lead to long 221.5mm intake runners with smooth transitions allowing the Ultra Series Street Intake Manifold to outflow the competition. Designed to be used with modified street applications and mild turbo setups, the Skunk2 Ultra Series Street Intake Manifold helps provide a new level affordable high-end intake technology to the marketplace.
- Part Number: 307-05-0500
- Manufacturer: Skunk2
- B-Series Engine