Finally, the result of months of hard work and testing. Over 10 revisions were made to the initial prototype in order to equalize runner length and most importantly maximize ground clearance. Four hours of dyno time was spent testing everything from piping sizes to tube length in order to tune this J-pipe for maximum gains. By tucking one pipe behind another we were able maximize runner length and maintain ground clearance. Also, by completely removing the 3rd cat, runner length is increased in order to take advantage of exhaust gas scavenging.
This J-pipe is much more complex to build and requires about twice the material then the earlier models. By reducing the number of flanges we are able to offer this J-pipe cheaper than any other J-pipe and race pipe combo.
- Full Stainless 304 Construction
- No cutting or welding Required
- Double lined hiss free flex pipe
- Fully TIG Welded
- 2.25" Primaries 2.5" Exit
- Maximum Road Clearance
Precat Deletes (PCDs)
The new V3 Precat deletes aka V3 PCDs. Designed completely using 3D CAD and CMM. The transition from flange to pipe or high flow cat is made from precision casted 304 stainless steel. This allows for optimum turbulence free flow with no sacrifice in strength. The castings are no thinner then 5mm at their thinnest point, roughly 3 times thicker then the V2 PCDs. We are confident that the V3 PCDs can handle any abuse without cracking.
- 304 Stainless cast stainless flange sections
- 304 Stainless 2.25" tubing
- TIG welded
- Argon back gassed for pure welds
- All necessary hardware for installation
- R6 will warranty the castings and welding for 24 months.