Royal Purple Break-in Oil (1 Quart)
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Royal Purple's Engine Break-in Oil is specially formulated to deliver the optimum ring seal and prevent start-up wear on camshaft and valve lifters. This new break-in oil has been developed with the help of leading engine builders all across the country. It contains highly refined mineral oil, which is preferred for break-in periods, along with advanced additives that contain high levels of zinc and phosphorus to maintain protection for flat tappet and roller lifter engines. Royal Purple break in oil is fully formulated so it does not require the use of any other chemical or additive products. After the break-in period, Royal Purple recommends the use of one of their high performance synthetic oils for continued protection for the life of your engine.Product Features:
- Allows optimal ring seal and protection of rotating assembly components
- Fully formulated and does not require the use of any other chemical additives
- Specially formulated for maximum protection during break-in
- Contains high level of zinc and phosphorous
- Protects rotating assemblies, particularly camshafts and flat tappet lifters
- Fully formulated, requires no other additives
- Contains highly refined mineral oil and advanced additives
- Use Royal Purple synthetic oil after break-in for continued protection against wear
- Part Number: 11487
- Manufacturer: Royal Purple
- Oil Weight: Break-In Oil
- This part does not have vehicle specific fitment