The latest lug nuts from Japan, the Kics Project Muteki SR48 Lug Nuts come in a set of 4 or set of 20 with key adapter. Manufactured from chrome vanadium, each lug weighs in at a mere 2 oz! Kics Project Muteki SR48 Lug Nuts are available in open ended designs, making them easily adaptable for short or extended wheel studs.
- Super light-weight thin-wall construction using strong CHROME VANADIUM 28DCRVM SPEC.
- Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.
- External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.
- Knurled tips for better grip.
- Full stud engagement and can accommodate long racing studs.
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing lug nuts.
|Thread Pitch:||M12 x 1.25|
|Lug Nut Style:||Open|
|Lug Nut Length:||Extended|
|Lug Nut Seat Angle:||60 degree|
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment