Motul MoCool Radiator Additive (1/2 L)
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Do not use pure product. Can be mixed with most coolants monoethyleneglycol based.Features:
- A non-glycol based radiator additive for use in racing applications where a glycol based product cannot be used. Engines run cooler up to 30F (15C). Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency. For use in straight water or anti-freeze/water systems.
- Legal in the following racing series: AMA, WERA, CCS, WRMMA.
- Any cooling system of bikes, cars, ATVs when overheating is observed or in racing conditions to decrease engine operating temperature.
- Some racing regulation do not allow anything else than pure water, if any doubt, check with race official organisation before using MoCool. Motul Company cannot be involved in case of race disqualification while using MoCool inappropriately.
- MoCool does not provide any antifreeze protection.
- Engines run cooler by 15°C (30°F)
- Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency.
- Cooling system optimal protection against corrosion.
- Recommended for magnesium, aluminium alloys cases, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems.
- Water pump protection, avoid cavitation
- Anti-corrosion properties that remain while high temperature and ageing. Low corrosion inhibitors consumption. Seals, rubber pipes, and plastics parts friendly.
- MOTUL MoCool is a concentrated cooling fluid that may be mixed with distillated water for immediate use as a coolant.
- Mix with water at 5% (20:1).
- Part Number: 102222
- Manufacturer: Motul