Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, understeer, oversteer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have understeer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; understeer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. These arms are constructed with Lightweight Steel-Alloy, which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition.
These Toe-Control arms allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear toe in/out setting of the vehicle. Toe is crucial for the straight line stability and behavior of a car and is said to have more of an effect than the front toe. A little bit of toe-out in the rear will allow the car to turn easier which can reduce the tendency of initial understeer which most FWD cars are plagued with. A little bit of toe-in on the rear will give the car straight-line stability which most city drivers prefer.
- Minimum Arm Length: 16 1/4"
- Maximum Arm Length: 17 5/8"
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.