Karcepts 96-00 Civic Billet Throttle Cable Bracket
Part Number: KTC06
Inside Continental United States
Please contact us for availability
Earn 110 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Fitment NotesOnly For Use With Honda 17910-S01-G03 Throttle Cable on K20A (NON-CRUISE CONTROL) Throttle Body
K20A Billet Throttle Cable Bracket & Hardware for RHD (EK)
The Karcepts Billet Throttle Cable Bracket provides the SOLUTION for installing a K20A (ITR/CTR/Euro R), Skunk2, BDL, Blox, or OBX K-Series cable actuated throttle body on many vehicles while:
- Enabling usage of a short OEM throttle cable (Use Acura 17910-ST7-L01 throttle cable for K20A, BDL, Blox, or OBX K-Series throttle body or Honda 17910-S01-G03 throttle cable for Skunk2 K-Series throttle body); ideal for K-swap cleanliness and simplicity
- Reducing throttle cable deflection
- Eliminating throttle cable/bracket interferences (with fuel lines, hoods, hoses, etc.)
- Comprised of high quality billet 6061-T6 machined aluminum
- Applicable for 1988-2000 Honda Civic, 1994-2001 Acura Integra, 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si, and 2002-2006 Acura RSX-S (only if utilizing the above mentioned throttle bodies)
If you appreciate the benefits this setup provides, yet desire functionality on a 2002-2006 Acura RSX-S or 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si throttle body, please view our Karcepts Cruise Control Delete Kit, which is made specific for those throttle bodies. Note: The Karcepts Billet Throttle Cable Bracket will not work on a 2002-2006 Acura RSX-S or 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si throttle body without using the included throttle rotor found in our Karcepts Cruise Control Delete Kit.
|Vehicle Notes:||Only For Use With Honda 17910-S01-G03 Throttle Cable on K20A (NON-CRUISE CONTROL) Throttle Body|