Karcepts K-Swap Clutch Line Kit: Clear
Part Number: KCL02
Inside Continental United States
Please contact us for availability
Earn 0 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Fitment NotesFor LHD tuck or RHD
The Karcepts K-Series Swap Clutch Line Kit provides the SOLUTION for synchronizing your stock 1992-2000 Honda Civic or 1994-2001 Acura Integra clutch master cylinder with the K-Series slave cylinder.
- Braided stainless steel line
- Rubber coated for extra protection
- Your choice of clear or black rubber coating
- Stainless steel adapter fittings included
- Completely corrosion resistant
- Perfect length for perfect fitment
The LHD Tuck/RHD option is a longer line for a LHD tucked setup, but it may also be used as a standard install on RHD vehicles. The LHD Tuck setup requires drilling a hole through the driver side fender near the OEM master cylinder, routing the line and affixing along the underside of the fender, and then running the line under or through the frame rail straight to the K-Series slave cylinder.