Ingalls 06-11 Civic Si Engine Damper
Part Number: 93038
Inside Continental United States
Earn 343 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
A self-contained elastomeric shock that mounts on brackets between the engine and the chassis. It reduces extreme engine movement and dampens the motion, providing many benefits. The Stiffy was originally intended for the sport compact market, but can be used for some Hot Rod applications if it is applied correctly.
Greatly improved off-the-line acceleration
Reduced wheel hop
Improved vehicle stability
Reduced shock loads on driveline components
Reduced wear on exhaust system joints
Less vibration transmission to the driver compared to polyurethane motor mounts.
Less shock load, compared to torque straps and chains.
Drifting helps reduce shock loads when wheels gain traction.
Reduces motor movement decreases the chance of motor parts rubbing against the hood and frame.
- Part Number: 93038
- Manufacturer: Ingalls
- Position: Torque
- Honda Civic
- 2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2009 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2011 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2009 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2011 Honda Civic Si Sedan