Hasport 96-00 Civic Billet Mount Kit: 88a
Inside Continental United States
Earn 991 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Fitment NotesRequires EG/DC rear cross member, lower control arms and steering rack
This is the second of two performance mount kits for K-series engine swaps into the 96-00 Honda Civic. This mount kit designed to work with an EG/DC rear cross member, lower control arms and steering rack. Using this mount kit the engine is moved back resulting in better axle angle, protection from contact with the ground and better weight distribution. This kit has dual height mounting points so the engine can be mounted for better power steering pump clearance to the hood.
Like All Hasport Mount Kits, it's designed using sophisticated CAD/CAM software.
- Optimized engine placement for best axle alignment, ground and hood clearance.
- Dual mount height. The engine can be mounted for maximum ground clearance or .75 inches lower for added clearance for PS pump or the taller K24 engine.
- Designed blending strength and style with a lifetime warranty for worry free use.
- Four different bushing durometers for applications ranging from daily driver to 8 second drag car.
- Hasport's superior customer service.
- Part Number: EKK2-88A
- Color: Polished
- Engine Mount Type: Aluminum
- Insert Hardness: 88a
- Manufacturer: Hasport
- Position: Mount Kit
- Requires EG/DC rear cross member, lower control arms and steering rack
- Honda Civic
- 1996 Honda Civic Hatchback
- 1997 Honda Civic Hatchback
- 1998 Honda Civic Hatchback
- 1999 Honda Civic Hatchback
- 2000 Honda Civic Hatchback
- 1996 Honda Civic Coupe
- 1997 Honda Civic Coupe
- 1998 Honda Civic Coupe
- 1999 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2000 Honda Civic Coupe
- 1996 Honda Civic Sedan
- 1997 Honda Civic Sedan
- 1998 Honda Civic Sedan
- 1999 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2000 Honda Civic Sedan