Buddy Club Racing Spec Damper Kit
The Buddy Club Racing Spec Damper was developed based on the data collected from both actual race cars and the high-performance street cars. Depending on different applications, adequate spring rates, damping force adjustment, and enough damper stroke were all put in to consideration to create one of the best available and most balanced suspension systems for the drifting and circuit enthusiasts alike.
- front: 10K
- rear: 14K
All Strut type Suspensions use Inverted Shocks for More Horizontal Stability. Because strut type suspensions absorb the shock directly from the road, it requires a high strength design. Buddy Club utilizes the inverted shock design for its high durability. The inverted shock tubes are manufactured with corrosion free chrome plated steel.
- 15 Way Compression/Rebound Adjustment.
- 15 different settings are possible with just a simple click on a knob.
- Inverted shocks have the adjusting knob on the top of the shaft. The others have the knob on the bottom of the shell case.
The basic compression (softest setting) offers excellent comfort for daily street use of the suspension kit. About 4kg/mm spring rate increase is expected with the damping force set to all the stiffest settings.
Mono Tube Design Shell Case.
All Racing Spec Damper uses the mono tube design shell case instead of an inferior ordinary cartridge type. Strut type applications use a 36mm piston and wishbone type uses an extremely large 46mm piston for greater control of the damping force.
Spring Seat, Lock Seat
This aluminum material spring seat/lock seat will let you adjust the height 2mm for every one full complete turn. By using the preloadable adjusting bracket it is now possible to change the spring pre-load without changing the vehicle height.
Pillow Ball Upper Mounts
Steering response will be dramatically improved by adding upper pillow ball mounts instead of the factory rubber bushing. Aluminum upper mounts will let you adjust the camber on every strut type suspension kits.
High quality original springs are used on all of our suspension kits. A special coating gives extra protection against any corrosion caused by the every day driving.
Buddy Club has eliminated the need for helper springs by using the adjustable bracket system. A super low ride-height is possible without having any free play of the springs. One complete turn of the adjusting bracket will lower the ride-height approximately 2mm. The shell case finish is an off black coating to prevent corrosion and offer a high quality feel.
- Part Number: BC02-RSD02DC5
- Manufacturer: Buddy Club
- Acura RSX
- 2002 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2004 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2005 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2002 Acura RSX Manual
- 2003 Acura RSX Manual
- 2004 Acura RSX Manual
- 2005 Acura RSX Manual
- 2006 Acura RSX Manual
- 2002 Acura RSX Automatic
- 2003 Acura RSX Automatic
- 2004 Acura RSX Automatic
- 2005 Acura RSX Automatic
- 2006 Acura RSX Automatic
Customers Also Bought
Wilwood 6 Piston Forged Dynalite Front Big Brake Kit: Red Caliper and Drilled Rotor
$1,014.93 | Free Shipping!
5 reviews for Buddy Club Racing Spec Damper Kit
4.8 out of 5.0
6/17/2013 by Ashley Aikins
Bought these in May 2011 I put about 40k miles on them and they are still holding up well. When I 1st put them on I took my car to a National chain to get it aligned they completely messed it up and couldn't figure out how to adjust them, that was my mistake. I later took my car to an Autosport place that works on BMWs and Hondas. I had them corner balance it. Best money I ever spent. I find myself going around bends thinking "I totally could have taken that faster." I also bought the Buddy Club extended ball joints, Hotchkis end links, Buddy Club P1 lower Control arms, and Energy suspension bushings(not all installed).
2/12/2011 by DJ
this is the first set of coil overs I've personally driven every day. these things are all they're cracked up to be. i wish they would drop more, but that doesn't bother me much for I'm performance oriented. 5000miles now and 3/4s of a NY winter, and still 100% fine
6/11/2009 by Azad Baban
Buddy Club Racing Spec Dampers for my 2006 Acura RSX Type S
- Rating 4.5/5 - Review: Worth every penny. My car feels like it's on rails and the ride isn't too harsh under certain conditions. I love how much more aggressive they make my car handle and most of all it's Buddy Club. The reason I gave it a 4.5 is because when I purchased it the springs and top hats where a bit damaged but this is why I love Buddy Club...CUSTOMER SERVICE...luckly they are located in Ontario, CA and Albert over at Buddy Club USA helped me out as much as possible. After he asked a few questions and figured out what was going on he immediately offered to help by shipping. I told him that I could drive there since it wasn't that far. He helped me out a lot and getting to see the warehouse at Buddy Club USA was amazing too. It was very neat & professional...I saw all the parts I've been wanting and was tempted to pull out my credit card and buy everything right there! I would recommend these coilovers to everyone looking for more handling / control for their car. If these are a bit out of your price range I would reccomend the N+'s. My friend has those and he has nothing but good things to say about them. Pair this with a buddy club rear camber kit and you'll be flying through turns and embarrassing AWD cars in no time
2/26/2009 by Kevin
Great set of racing coil-overs
These coil-overs are the ones to get if you want to do any kind of auto-crossing. It really makes a difference when taking turns at high speeds. Just make sure you lube and spray these coil-overs every month or so because they do get dirty if you daily drive them. I am very happy with this product!
5/2/2008 by Steve S
wow wow wow
I am totally satisfied these are amazing just got home had a great exp. passing an m3 on an on ramp from 60 w. to 71 s. he could not catch me my car did not even move . i have mine tuned 6 clicks from bottom in the front and 7 clicks in the back . 16" stock wheels and tires 02 rsx type's