Skunk2 01-05 Civic Hard Anodized Rear Lower Control Arms
Ideal for street and race applications, Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms for the EP3, DC5 and Honda Element replace your stock arms while retaining factory suspension geometry. Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms are designed in 3D CAD, using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), and are engineered to be stronger and 25% lighter than the stock piece.
These lower control arms are forged aircraft quality AL2024 billet aluminum and are CNC machined. Skunk2's LCAs feature steel mounting plates to equally distribute the clamp loads for a more durable and secure connection and feature low deflection polyurethane bushings (many competitor's LCAs are tightened directly to the aluminum and have a tendency to over stress the material and loosen over time).
All Skunk2 Lower Control Arms for the EP3, DC5, EM/ES Civic, and Element include special new Skunk2 bolts and sockets required for installation. Skunk2 Lower Control Arms are available in a Clear Anodized Finish. JDM Gold and Hard Finish will be available soon. Many hours of research and development has gone into the Skunk2 Lower Control Arm for superior quality and maximum performance.
- Sold as a pair, one for the left and right side of the suspension.
- CAE is used to analyze the strength and performance
- High-Quality CNC Machining
- Over 25% lighter than stock
- Polyurethane Bushings that act as bearings
- Special steel mounting plates to equally distribute the clamp loads to prevent flexing and stress
- Special Skunk2 bolts and socket with stamped Skunk2 logos
- Forged AL-2024 I-Beam Design for Maximum Strength and Resistance to Twisting and Bending
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review