Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional and not included.
We do not ship international at this time.
The engineers at Skunk2 Racing have worked tirelessly to develop the next generation of high performance intake manifolds and are proud to announce the release of the much anticipated Ultra Series Intake Manifold. Years of R&D have culminated in a multi-piece cast aluminum intake manifold that offers advantages that only a modular design could allow.
Building upon the performance legacy of our Pro Series Intake Manifold, as well as using the latest in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software; Skunk2 Racing has created a three-piece modular design that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of a removable plenum and optional plenum spacers. In addition to CFD testing, the Ultra Series Intake Manifold has undergone extensive in-house dyno and on-car testing which has led to a design that is less restrictive, yielding both torque and power gains well over many of the competitors.
Ultra Series Intake Manifolds are made from high-grade 356 aluminum alloy for a strong and lightweight design, CNC-machined for a precise fit, and individually inspected for quality assurance. The large 90mm throttle body opening, 87mm velocity stacks, and hi-velocity intake runners with smooth transitions allow the Ultra Series Manifold to outflow the competition. Designed to be used with built, high-horsepower naturally aspirated or forced induction setups, the Skunk2 Ultra Series Intake Manifold helps provide a new level affordable high-end intake technology to the marketplace.
- Available in 3.5L (4.5L and 5.5L configurations require purchase of optional spacers)
- Optional Billet Aluminum Plenum Spacers in 1L or 2L sizes
- Hi-Grade Mounting Hardware
- 6.5" Tilted & Tapered Hi-Velocity Runners
- Raised 87mm Velocity Stacks - Plenty of Material to Port
- Provisions for additional injectors on bottom side of runners
- 90mm Throttle Body Flange - Std. 5.0L Ford Pattern
- 4 x 1/8" NPT, 3 x 1/4" NPT and 1 x OEM AIT Port
- Includes Thermal Manifold Flange Gasket
- Generously Cast Runner Walls for Porting
- Fits ALL Popular Chassis Configurations - Not Just Race Cars - some modification may be required
Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicles. See http://www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state emissions requirements.
There is a 5% cancellation fee if you order this product and want to ship it to the state of California.
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review